You can upload assets as a logged-in user by dragging and dropping files directly into your Portal or via the Upload Media button. You can upload up to 250 assets per batch, with a maximum file size of 50 GB and file resolution of 25000 by 25000 pixels. You can use the Mass Uploader if you have a large batch of files to upload. Most file types are accepted. Learn more about supported file types here.
We recommend that metaproperties be set up and configured before uploading assets to your Portal.
Upload Assets via Upload Media Button or Drag and Drop
- Navigate to your Bynder Portal.
- Either select Upload Media button located at the top right corner and select files from your desktop or navigate to the Assets tab to drag assets from your computer, and drop them directly into Bynder.
- Enter the title for each asset. The character limit for the asset title field is 400 characters. You can manually input the title or use the filenames as the title
- If you would like to automatically use the filename as the title contact Customer Support and they will enable this.
- If you manually input a title and click Make Titles Unique, Bynder automatically adds numbers to each asset in the upload batch.
- If you are uploading an asset with product numbers, we suggest you separate your product number with an underscore. IE. product_1234.jpg. Without a separator (product1234.jpg), the product number will not be indexed and cannot be used for future searches.
- Click on each tab to expand each Option. You can require certain metaproperties to be filled out during the upload process. An asterisk appears next to the required fields. If required fields are not filled the asset will not upload.
- If you forgot to add a metaproperty option before uploading the assets, you can add additional metproperty options by clicking Add Option.
- If you select No property, the selection will clear.
- If you want to make edits to one asset make sure the asset is the only one highlighted.
- (Optional) You can include an archive date.
- (Optional) Add tags to your assets to help classify and identify your assets.
- If uploading a video asset
- The maximum allowed video dimensions for video preview are 8192 (width) x 8192 (height) pixels.
- Videos exceeding this limit can be uploaded, but no preview will be available.
- You can change the thumbnail of a video.
- Click Store selected files (#) to upload assets to your Asset Bank.
Upload Assets Via Mass Uploader
If you have a large batch of files to upload and want to link them with specific metaproperties directly upon upload, you can do so via Mass Uploader.
Upload Assets Via Mass Version Updater
If you have a large batch of files to upload and want to link them with specific metaproperties directly upon upload, you can do so via Mass Version Updater.
- Unsupported browsers may have lower file size limitations. Learn more about Bynder recommended supported browsers.