Sharing a project in Studio gives other users, user groups, or profile access to the contents of that project.
Learn how to share a Studio design here.
Learn how to share a template or template category here.
- Navigate to Studio.
- Navigate to your projects.
- Hover over the project you want to share and click
- Click + Share.
- To share this project with all users that have access to Studio, click the Restricted dropdown and change the option to All Users. By default, they will be Contributors.
- To share with specific people, groups, or profiles, select Restricted and use the search bar to find the user, group, or profile you want to share it with.
- You can transfer ownership from one user to another or remove ownership by selecting Remove.