You can reset your Bynder password following these steps.
If your account uses Single Sign On, you cannot reset your Bynder password via the method below. Instead, you need to reset your personal SSO credentials.
How to Reset Your Password
- Navigate to your Bynder portal.
- On the login page, click on Lost password.
- If you cannot see the hyperlink, it may be hidden in the hyperlink under the SSO login button.
- Click the hyperlink underneath the login button to display the standard login fields and your lost password hyperlink.
- Enter your email address.
- Select Send instructions.
- You will receive a notification sent to your email address.
- The notification has a link you need to click to reset your password.
- Please enter your new password and re-enter it.
- Save changes. After saving the reset password, you will successfully be logged into your Bynder portal.