The duplicate finder in the waiting room allows you to check for 100% true duplicate assets before asset approval and upload to the Asset Bank. This feature helps you easily manage incoming assets and ensure that unnecessary duplicates are not added to the portal.
How to enable the duplicate finder in the waiting room
Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more about enabling this feature and any associated costs.
Check for duplicates in the waiting room
- Navigate to Settings > Waiting Room.
- Navigate to the Request Type that you’d like to audit, then select a request.
- Click Check for Duplicates in the top right corner.
- If duplicates exist, will display on the asset thumbnail.
- If no duplicates exist, a No duplicate(s) found message will display.
- Uploads that are cropped, are different file formats, or have different text that appears in the image will not be flagged as duplicates but as Similar Assets.
- Metadata embedded into the file itself is also considered when checking for duplicates. If there are differences, the images will not be picked up. For example, two identical photos, one with embedded GPS coordinates and the other not having them, will not be considered duplicates.