If Content Workflow does not appear in your Permission Management, contact your Customer Success Manager to learn how to enable this feature and any associated costs.
Who can enable Access to Content Workflow in Bynder?
How to Enable Access to Content Workflow in Bynder
- Navigate to your Bynder Portal.
- Go to Settings > Users and Rights > Permission Management.
- Either create a new Permission Profile or select an existing one.
- Scroll or search for Content Workflow.
- Click next to Access to Content Workflow.
- Click Save.
- The Bynder users associated with the permission profile will automatically be added to People & Groups in Content Workflow.
Remove a Bynder User Access to Content Workflow
You can perform this in two ways:
- Remove the user from all permission profiles that have access to Content Workflow permission enabled
Remove the Content Workflow permission from the profile they are associated with.
- When a user's profile information is updated in Bynder, their first/last name, email, or avatar will automatically update in Content Workflow.
GatherContent is now Content Workflow. As a result, we are migrating knowledge base articles to the Bynder Knowledge Base. If, during the migration, you cannot find an article related to Content Workflow, please visit here. We apologize for any inconvenience.