A design is made up of a number of elements such as images, videos, shapes, audio and text. You can either select images, videos, or audio that are stored in the Asset Bank or upload the assets directly in the the personal Uploads section of Studio.
Images can be added to image designs, while images, videos, and audio can be added to video designs.
Add an image, video, or audio
- Navigate to Studio and then select an existing design or create a new one.
- Add the image, video, or audio:
- Image Design: Click + new layer in the layer panel, then select Image.
- Videos Design Click + Add asset in the timeline editor, then select Image, Video, or Audio.
- Browse or search for the asset you’d like to add in the Global Assets or Uploads section.
- Global Assets: This section includes the assets, as well as the collections, available in your Asset Bank.
- Uploads: This section includes the assets, as well as the collections, that you’ve uploaded to your personal Uploads section. Learn more here.
- Select the asset.
- Click the Original dropdown to select a derivative or one of your DAT transformations.
- Click Add asset.
Studio is optimized for the following file formats:
Image: JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF
Video: MOV, MP4
Video files can have a maximum length of 10 minutes. Contact your Customer Success Manager if you would like to upload videos longer than 10 minutes.
We do support 4k video files, however you may notice rendering and previewing takes longer when working with them. We recommend using 1080p video files.
Audio: MP3, WAV