You can share your files with other portal users or with external people. You can also create a share link and share it with others. Several options allow you to control who can access your shared files. This way, all recipients will only get to see what they are allowed to access.
How to Share an Asset(s)
You can share an asset or multiple assets via Collections. This allows you to view which assets you have sent to whom.
- Navigate to your Portal.
- Select the Asset section.
Filter or search for the asset(s) you would like to share.
- If you are unsure if the user you are sharing the asset with has access to a certain asset contact your portal admin.
- Click on the Asset you would like to share.
- Navigate to the toolbar and click
- A new window will pop up where you will name the Collection.
- Even if you share one asset or multiple assets a Collection will automatically be created. This will help keep track of which assets you shared with which users.
- Learn more about Collections and the certain settings you can apply.
Share Public Link
Another way you can share an asset is via a public link. Learn more here.