To help you navigate fields, and enter and modify data, you can make use of our accessibility features. In this way, you can use your keyboard when you upload and edit single or multiple assets.
You can also use the accessibility feature to navigate smart filters.
- When you edit the information on the Asset detail page, and on upload assets, use the Tab key to navigate the available metaproperties and expand their options. If a metaproperty is a text field, Tab activates the field so that you can immediately enter text there.
- If you've modified a field and tab away from the field, your changes are saved.
- For multi-select options, use shift + tab to move up the options and the tab key to move down the options.
- On the Asset detail page, use the Shift+Tab keys to move up to the previous metaproperty.
- On the Asset detail page, use the Enter key to save modified data. Enter is also used to select autocomplete or tags.
- Use the keys to move up and down metaproperties options.
- Use the spacebar to choose and clear Select metaproperty options.
Note: It might happen that the Tab key does not work as described in Safari. Go to Safari > Preferences > Advanced and select Press Tab to highlight each item on a webpage.