To prepare for the implementation of our Creative Project Management module, please start documenting your workflow processes. The most important aspects that we need to know are WHAT is happening and WHO is taking the action. Sometimes a number of people may be involved during the same stage, and your Implementation Team will help you determine which actions should be stages and which actions should be tasks within a stage.
Example of a Well Documented Workflow
The following is a line-by-line work process for designing a flier:
- Project Owner fills out brief to request a designed flier
- Content Writer writes draft of the text for the flier
- Content Editor comments on the draft
- Content Writer re-writes the text
- Designer uploads a draft of the flier
- Content Writer reviews the draft content
- Designer uploads a second draft of the flier, if necessary
- Project Owner approves final design
- Delivery Team submits final designed flier to the Asset Bank
The following diagram draws out the above line-by-line workflow into stages (also detailing the WHAT and WHO):
Trying to document your workflows in a similar way will be a great start for the Bynder Team to configure them into your Portal!
Example of a Poorly Documented Workflow
The following is a poor example of a documented workflow, we need more information than this to start our discussions.