You can create presets for your campaigns. Then, when you create a new campaign, you can use this preset for this campaign. You can also add metadata to presets, which will later display in as tile information in campaigns created with these presets.
Before you begin
Make sure you have the following rights enabled in Settings > Users & rights > Permission Management:
- Add preset
- Preset overview
- Add campaign based on preset
- Go to Settings > Workflow > Preset Management.
- Click the Campaign hyperlink.
- Click Add preset.
- Create your preset:
- Decide if you want to hide fields such as: deadline, description or the start date.
- Manage who should be able to view the preset. You can manage this on a group or profile level.
- Create custom form labels, for example, change the word "Campaign" or "Description".
- Add mataproperties that will display in as tile information in the campaign that you create based on that preset.
Note: The tile metaproperties cannot be edited by regular users.
You can now start a campaign based on a preset. Go to Workflow, Click Create new and select the campaign preset you've created to start a campaign based on this preset.
If you want to edit a preset and propagate the changes to existing campaigns, click when you have finished editing. This will display a list of existing campaigns based on this preset where you can select the campaigns to update.