Click on Workflow on the top navigation menu. Open a campaign where you will see the filter menu for jobs. It is possible to filter for:
1) Campaigns - name of campaign
2) Responsible - a specific person is currently responsible for present stage
3) Reporter - a specific person who created a job
4) Status of jobs (open, active, completed, cancelled etc.)
5) Contains text - use this field to search on: job name, job approval code, job order code, accountable user name, active stage responsible name, active stage responsible group name, job code, and saved job metaproperty values.
If you would like to set up the custom job columns, please contact your customer success manager first.
This description is written according to a standard setup up of Bynder. The environment you use might have different settings, additional modules or custom changes. As a result, the example above may differ to your personal environment.
Video Tutorial#: CPM011IP