Click on Workflow in the navigation menu.
Click on "Create new" on the right hand side and choose Job.
This description is written according to a standard setup up of Bynder. The environment you use might have different settings, additional modules or custom changes. As a result, the example displayed above may differ to your personal environment.
Another window will pop open where you will have to fill out the information relevant for the job.
1. Select a campaign that the job will be displayed in.
2. Give the job a name.
3. Choose who is responsible.
4. Choose the preset you want the job to start with. (optional)
5. Set a deadline. (optional)
6. Add a description of the job. (optional)
7. Create stages for the job and assign responsible. Note: If you have already linked the job to a preset in number 4, then this step will not be necessary.
Click "Add" and the job will be created.
Video Tutorial#: CPM006IP