Admins and Content Designers can control which export options are available for any video or image design or template. There are two primary ways of exporting: either directly downloading the asset(s) from Studio, or sending them to the Waiting Room for approval. Both export options can also be turned on simultaneously.
Who can configure export options in Studio?
- Content Designers
How to Configure Export Options
- Navigate to Studio.
- Either create a new design or edit an existing one.
- Select Edit Design.
- In the top right corner select >Design settings.
- Select from the dropdown options to select the export options.
- Download & Waiting Room: Users will be able to directly download the output file(s), as well as to send them to the Waiting Room if they so choose.
- Download only: Users can only download the output files from Studio, not sent to the Waiting Room.
- Waiting Room only: There is no direct download, the output files will need to be sent to the Waiting Room to be downloaded.
- Click Publish.