Once you are done with a design in Studio, depending on how the Studio admin or Content designer configured it you have two options to export the asset - download the design directly to your device or send the assets to the waiting room in your DAM Asset Bank.
Who can export a design in Studio?
- All Studio users
Export a Studio Design
- Navigate to Studio.
- Select the design you would like to export.
- You can either:
- Hover over a design and click > Select Export
- Open up your design, and click Export in the top right corner.
- Once done, click Export.
- On the left side, choose either Download or Send to the Waiting Room. Depending on how your export settings are configured, you may only see one or both options.
- (If available) Select the variations you would like to export.
- Click Continue.
- Select the format depending on if you are exporting an image or video.
- Select Start Download or Start Export in the bottom right corner.
You can view the status of your exports in the Activity log. Here, you can filter by Type or Status. You can also delete an export in the Activity Log. This action cannot be undone.