You can embed a Collection from the DAM to publish a group of assets to an external site or in your Brand Guidelines. If you embed the Collection, it becomes public and accessible to anyone with access. Even the users who do not have the download rights will be able to download this Collection. If you embed a Collection in a Brand Guide, access to the assets in the Collection is limited to logged-in users only.
Who can embed a Collection?
Users with the following permission profile can embed a Collection
- Embed collection
- Create a Collection.
- Hover of the Collection you would like to create an embed and click
- Click Create embed.
- Hover of the Collection you would like to remove an embed and click
- Click View Embed.
- A pop-up window will open to View Embed.
- Click Remove Embed.
- The embed code does not expose the Collection to being indexed by search engines.
- If you embed a Collection in a Brand Guide, access to the assets in the Collection is limited to logged-in users only.
Additional measures can be taken to prevent indexation and crawling on any external site.