Who can view a Collection?
Who can view collections from other users?
Users with the following right can view the collections from other users.
- View collections of other users
Users with the following right can view the collections other users shared.
- View collections other users shared
Users with the following right can view the collections other users received.
- View collections other users received
View Collections in your Portal
- Navigate to your Portal.
- Select the Collections tab.
- Here you can see My collections, Collections shared, Collections received and Published online.
- (Optional) If you have permission you can use the Show Collections from dropdown to view the Collections from other users / or collections other users have shared or received.
- Within the Collection you can see the Collection details.
View Collection Details
To view the details of a Collection, you must be logged into your Portal.
- Navigate to your Portal
- Select My Collections, Collections shared, Collections received, or Published online.
- Select the Collection you would like to view details of.
- On the left-hand side of the Collection Page, you can see the Description of the Collection, when the Collection was created, and if it is Published. If Published, you can view the Collection URL.
- If the Collection has been shared you can see how many times it has been shared.
- You can manage access to the Collection.