Approvals provide more control over content created in Studio as you can assign reviewers to review, suggest edits, and approve files before being exported. You can view the status of a design here.
Enabling Approvals prevents Content Creators from exporting the content or sending it to the Waiting Room until it is approved.
In Review Status
- Designs that are pending approval have an In Review status.
- Reviewers can edit content and send it back for approval to the design's approver.
- In this status, the design is resubmitted for approval, and any reviewers can review the changes and make edits if needed.
Approve a Design
- In this Approve the creator can export the design, download it immediately, or send it to the waiting room, depending on the export options set in the design.
- Creators cannot make changes to a design after it’s Approved.
- Navigate to Studio.
- In the left sidebar, click Share with me.
Search, filter, or navigate directly to the design, and select it to open.
- The status will be displayed next to the design name.
- Click Review design.
- Add your review to the popup, set the approval status, and enter an optional comment in the Leave a Comment section.
- By default, an email is sent to approvers and requestors for approval.
- Click Submit your review.