Studio Admins and Content Designers can manage text styles by detaching, renaming, re-ordering or deleting them while editing a design.
You can control which text styles are available to your Content Creators when they create their own design variations.
Manage Text Styles (detach, rename, delete)
- Navigate to Studio.
Open your design in the Design Editor.
- Select the Text Element in the design.
- In the right sidebar select the desired text style.
Detach style - allows you to detach the text style from the text while maintaining the set properties.
Rename style - allows you to rename the text style to easily identify it.
Manage text styles- this allows you to manage the text style.
Delete style - Delete text style.
Manage Text Styles for Content Creators
- Under Manage text styles you can control which text styles you would like your Content Creators to have access to for their design variations.
- Click the drop-down option to see all text styles.
- Scroll down and click Configure element styles. Make any adjustments.
- Click Save Changes.