You can use Content Workflow's API to integrate Content Worfklow into external systems and services to access your content from multiple channels easily. In addition, you can use the API to import content into your account, manage the people and workflow of your projects, and interact with other product components.
View all API documentation here.
- Navigate to Content Workflow.
- In the right-hand corner, click on your Avatar > Personal Settings.
- Navigate to the API sub-tab.
- Click on Generate new API key.
- Enter Description and your Content Workflow password.
- Click Generate.
When you leave this page, you cannot see the API key again.
GitHub API examples
Our GitHub repository contains multiple examples using the Content Workflow API to help you get started. View API examples.
GatherContent is now Content Workflow. As a result, we are migrating knowledge base articles to Bynder Knowledge Base. If, during the migration, you are unable to find an article related to Content Workflow, please visit here. We apologize for any inconvenience.