To update the content, flow, style, or narrative of a video in the timeline, simply replace the existing video clip.
- Navigate to Studio.
- Either create a new video design or edit an existing video design.
- Select Video Element in the timeline.
Browse the source that is available.
- Global assets (Bynder DAM)
- Select the video and click Add asset.
- Trim the video by adjusting the handles on the timeline or by entering Start and End timecode values (MM:SS:FF) below the clip preview.
- Click Trim Video to replace the video in the timeline.