You can pre-define an asset source for a video by limiting access to a specific collection. This ensures that only a desired group of assets is used in a design.
- Navigate to Studio.
- Either create a new video design or edit an existing one.
- Add a new video element or select an existing one.
- Navigate to the Asset source setting in the properties sidebar.
- Select an option from the dropdown under All assets by default.
- Search and select the collection you want to limit the asset source selection to.
- The collections organized in the Personal Uploads library cannot be used as an asset source.