You can group related elements in both image and video designs. By grouping elements, you can move or resize multiple elements, apply them to more than one design, and keep them organized.
- Navigate to Studio.
- Either create a new design or edit an existing one.
- Click Edit design.
- Select the elements you would like to group together from the list of layers or on the timeline.
- Hold CMD (Mac) or CTRL (Windows) on your keyboard to select multiple elements at once.
- Click to group the elements together.
- Click to ungroup elements.