You can add motion to your images by converting them into a video format. From there, you can edit and add additional elements, frames, or incorporate a soundtrack. Once complete you can export as a high-quality video, animation, or as a gif.
- Navigate to Studio.
- Select an image design.
- While hovering over the image design, click and select Edit design.
- Click and select Save as video design.
- Click Save as video design.
- Once the video design is saved you can access it by clicking pop-up at the bottom of the page or you can access it via the main design page.
We recommend renaming the project to differentiate between image and video files.
- Once you open the new design, you will see the image design, with all of its layers, as part of the video timeline. Here you can edit the elements and add your animations.