The duplicate finder in the waiting room allows you to check for duplicate assets before asset approval and upload to the Asset Bank. This feature helps you easily manage incoming assets and ensure that unnecessary duplicates are not added to the portal.
Learn more about finding duplicates in the Asset Bank or during upload.
How to enable the duplicate finder in the waiting room
Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more about enabling this feature and any associated costs.
Check for duplicates in the waiting room
- Navigate to Settings > Waiting Room.
- Navigate to the Request Type that you’d like to audit, then select a request.
- Click Check for Duplicates in the top right corner.
- If duplicates exist, will display on the asset thumbnail.
- If no duplicates exist, a No duplicate(s) found message will display.