There might be times where you want to add images, videos, or audio to your designs that do not belong in your Asset Bank. If this is the case, you’re able to upload these assets to the Uploads section in Studio and use them in your designs.
Learn more about adding images, videos, and audio to your designs in Studio here.
By default, any asset uploaded to the Uploads section of Studio will only be available to you, the uploader, and cannot be shared with other users. If you’d like to make these assets available to all users in Studio, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
Upload personal assets
- Navigate to Studio and click Uploads in the left side menu.
- Click to select an asset from your computer to upload.
You can only upload one asset at a time.
You can organize your uploaded assets in Collections within the Uploads section of Studio.
- To create a new collection: Navigate to the Collections section and then click New collection. Enter a name for the collection, then click Create collection.
- To add assets to a collection: Select one or multiple assets and then click . Select the collection from the dropdown and click Add to collection.
If you upload an asset while in a collection, it will automatically be added to that collection.
- Click on the thumbnail of the asset you’d like to rename and select Rename.
- Update the name and click Save changes.
- Click on the thumbnail of the asset you’d like to rename and select Delete.
- Review the message and then click Delete to permanently remove your asset.
This action is permanent and cannot be undone. Designs and/or templates where these assets are being used will no longer work properly.
- Use the search bar in the top menu to find assets or filter for specific assets.
- Switch between the list and grid views by clicking the corresponding button in the top menu bar.