You can share templates and template categories with individual users, groups, or permission profiles. Once shared users can customize videos or images based on these templates to create campaigns or training videos, adapt them to multiple sizes and versions, and scale them for different use cases.
To learn how to create a template click here.
Share a Template or Template Category
- Navigate to Studio.
- Click Templates located at the left-side navigation bar.
- Hover over the category or individual template you would like to share and click .
- Select Share.
- By default, templates and categories are Restricted and only available to the owner i.e. the designer that created them.
- If you select All users the template or category will be shared with all Studio users.
- Search and select the individual, user group, or permission profile.
- Click Save Changes.
When a template is added to a category, it will inherit that category's share settings. For example, if a restricted template is added to a category shared with all users, the template will be shared with all users.